Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cupcakes?

I know there are things that are avaliable widely in Italy like Pan di Stelle cookies that aren't widely avaliable in Canada. But while flipping through the October issue of the Italian Cucina Italiana I was a little surprised to see this in the readers questions.


"Can you please explain to me what cupcakes are?"

Even though I am not big on eating deserts and cakes, Lori D is missing out on cupcakes.

And oh yeah, with the new year I promise to my three readers that I will post more. Even though the people who read this are the same people who I usually cook the food for anyways.

3 comments:

Allison said...

YOU DON'T COOK FOR ME.

JERK FACE.

Anonymous said...

I make excellent cupcakes.

And you make excellent meatballs. If if weren't for you, I would never eat.

Anonymous said...

I should proof read before I post.... If *it* weren't for you....